Sewing machine user guide and tips App for CONTINENTAL M8 PROFESSIONAL and HORIZON Memory Craft 9480 QC PROFESSIONAL
Available for Smart phones / Tablets
iOS 14.0 or later, Android 8.0 or later
AcuSpark2 is an app that explains how to use the sewing machine and provides useful tips.
Read the QR code displayed on the sewing machine screen with AcuSpark2 and all your questions will be answered.
AcuSpark2 can also be used without a sewing machine.
The app acts as a concierge, offering support and inspiring new ideas.
*This technology is patented in the USA and Japan.
Compatible with the following machine
- CONTINENTAL M8 PROFESSIONAL
- HORIZON Memory Craft 9480 QC PROFESSIONAL
Reading QR codes (linking with sewing machine)
- When the QR codes displayed on the sewing machine screen are read with AcuSpark2, instructions and know-how related to the status of the sewing machine appear in the app.
- Offers basic knowledge on how to use the sewing machine.
- Step-by-step illustrative videos for learning special sewing methods are available.
- Presser foot descriptions (including optional items)
- Includes a stitch chart containing the sewing machine’s built-in stitches
Changing language settings:
- For iOS:
Language settings can be adjusted through device settings (Settings-> Language).
- For Android:
Language settings can be adjusted through device settings (Settings -> System -> Languages & Input -> Languages).
(Method may vary depending on device.)
An internet connection is required to download the data and the communication charges shall be borne by the customer.
App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc
Google Play and logo are trademarks of Google LLC.