Memory Craft11000 -->Ver.1.31
Version: Version 1.31Release date: November 23, 2007
What's new in Ver.Version 1.31
- More stable needle threading – the needle now moves to the left needle position when the threader lowers.
The Trace key now divides into two on the screen.
Smarter Resume functions – Resume will keep your current settings information, even if the mode changes from embroidery to sewing after pressing the Sewing mode key on the top right of the screen. There are now two Resume mode set keys for both embroidery and sewing in the Set mode so that sewists can set Resume for embroidery and sewing respectively.
- Improved tracing with basting stitches – the machine will baste around the embroidery area with a 5 mm allowance when the “tracing with basting stitch” is selected. (An allowance will be null if the pattern spreads over the maximum limit of embroidery area).
- Longer basting stitches – the stitch length for basting can be set up to 12 mm. For the first three stitches, so as to avoid a skipped stitch, the length is 2 mm. At the end of stitching, the thread is trimmed automatically.
- Reverse stitch lengthened – the stitch length has increased from 2.5 mm and can be set up to 5 mm.
- Improved reading of data from the CD-Rom drive – even if the design is 150KB (75,000 stitches) or over on the CD, it can be read from the CD-Rom drive to the machine via USB cable correctly.
While the updating is in progress, the following actions are strictly prohibited.
– Turning the power switch OFF
– Disconnecting the media
– Pressing any buttons/keys
It will take several minutes by ATA PC Card to complete the updating.
* USB Memory Key may take longer.
Note: Avoid using large capacity media already storing a large number of folders and files. It may take an hour or more to finish the updating process if you use such media.